POWER BITES (vegan)




It's almost end of January. The first month of the year about to be over... how do you feel about that ? Personally, I feel really good about this. School is as stressful as it's never been before, but I'm managing to 'survive'. But to stay healthy, fit and motivated during stressful times I like to go back to the basics. Yoga, cardio, water and good food.
Here I present you my favorite (vegan) snack. #XENIASKITCHEN
 I used to make these in the summer a lot and I completely forgot about them, so it was about time. They basically are the tastiest snack ever.

You'll need:

1 cup of dates
1 cup of figs
1/3 cup of raisins
2 tbsp of soaked chia-seeds (I soaked mine in almond milk)
1/3 cup vegan chocolate
1 tsp Protein powder (whatever you prefer, I used corydeceps mushroom powder)
1 tsp Guarana powder (optional)
coconut flakes (as many as you need for binding)
pinch of salt

For rolling then bites you'll need to ground some white almonds


How to:

Ground all the dates, figs and raisins. Then add the chia seeds, chopped up chocolate and basically everything else. Stir well or use your hands. Let the mixture sit in the fridge for around 10 min. After 10 minutes take a teaspoon and use it to measure out your bite-size. Form little bite-sized balls with your hands. Put the bites on a tray (lined with baking paper) if you don't want to roll them in almonds. Otherwise ground the almonds and roll the bites in the 'almond dust'.



With that done you’re finished. Enjoy !



post signature