WHERE'S THE PIZZA ?





Hello my fellow cooks !
For everyone who loves Pizza, this recipe is absolutely perfect.
To be honest, this is the best pizza I've ever had !
And I'm not just saying that because I made it ;-)

Dough:
1 cup of whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon of yeast
olive oil
salt
water
Tomato Sauce:
tomato puree
Ketchup
herbs of choice (oregano, thyme,basil...)
olives
water
Parmesan
Topping:
baby spinach
rocket
tomatoes
red bell pepper
onions
Parmesan


For the dough:
Mix together the yeast and the flour. Then add in some water. To make it more smooth drizzle some olive oil on top. Work in the olive oil and when needed add some water.


Tomato Sauce:

Chop up the olives and set them aside. Put the tomato puree and the ketchup with some water in a bowl and stir well. Add the olives and the herbs. If you want you can add in some Parmesan (I did).



Now take a pizza tray and drizzle some olive oil on top so that the dough doesn't stick to it. Spread the dough with your fingers until it looks like a pizza (I definitely need to work on that...).

Take the sauce and also spread it.
 Now it's time for topping. You can top it with whatever you like but I went for red bell pepper, onions, tomatoes, Emmentaler cheese and Parmesan. After 15 min. in the oven (200°C) I also threw some rocket on it.