CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES





Because cooking and baking have always been an obsession of mine, I thought I'd make a little series where I share my favourite recipes. I'm going to start of with this recipe of chocolate chip cookies I've discovered  yesterday. They are seriously THE best cookies.


What you'll need

150g softened butter
 80g light brown muscovado sugar 
80g granulated sugar 
vanilla extract
1 large egg 
225g plain flour 
pinch of baking powder
pinch of salt 
200g chocolate chips

Instructions

Preheat the oven to 190°C. 
Line two baking trays with baking paper.

Put the softened butter and sugars into a bowl and beat until creamy. 
Ann in the vanilla and the egg.
Sieve the flour (mixed with baking powder) and salt over the mixture and mix in with a wooden spoon.
 Add the chocolate chips and stir well.

Using a teaspoon, place small mounds of the mixture well apart on the baking trays. Bake in the oven for 8–10 mins until light brown on the edges and still slightly soft in the centre.

Leave on the tray for a couple of minutes to firm up and then transfer to a cooling rack.

ORIGINAL RECIPE FROM :